Friday, January 16, 2009

Today I begin....

It is January 16, 2009. We were scheduled for a half-day with students. However, as the weather had turned very cold--minus 11 degrees this morning when I awoke--schools were calling for a two hour delay. Therefore, my school closed for the day. I don't like it when we miss a day of school because we have to make up any days missed. But having the day off has allowed me to do something I've been meaning to do for some time: start an educational blog.

In this blog I intend to express many thoughts regarding public education in Indiana, the state in which I live. I expect that educators, students, and parents in other states will recognize similarities between Indiana and their own state, as well as differences worth commenting on.

Anyway...I have much work to do to make this blog presentable and look forward to this adventure.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment