Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jing, a way to share ideas online

Last semester I was taking a class online through Indiana State University. My instructor had given us an assignment involving conducting research. I had always thought I was proficient at doing online research through a university library, but I was having problems. So, I emailed my professor who sent me a link that provided a live tutorial guiding me through the process. It was helpful and I was amazed. I asked her how she did that and she told me about Jing.

More recently, I have been asked to make a presentation about Jing to teachers. I think the best thing I could do is present Jing using Jing. So, here is my Jing presentation introducing Jing:


You'll see, I really didn't do much work. Hope you can find hundreds of uses for this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Randy,

    I was pleased to see your new blog. Great lesson on using Jing - I especially liked that you used it to develop the lesson - great modeling. I plan to check Jing out and see how I might use it.

    Good luck with the blog!
    Peter

    ReplyDelete